Yikes! Is it really Labor Day? Well I had every intention of starting "school" tomorrow. But life crept up on us and well, it looks like its an unschooling year. Which for a one year old, is really ok! I do intend to focus on the letter A, number 1 and circles in the next two weeks though.
Well we have no room for the learning poster I want to use, so with a one year old we are just going to make "school" basket and fill it with the weekly focuses. A felt letter, number magnet, felt or foam shape, and other various circles, and library books that talk about these concepts.
I am also going to be focusing on the verse Romans 6:23 "All have sinned..." by practicing orally singing a verse song from one of our Christianson CDs. We will also be starting the AWANA Puggles program at church this week. So we can focus on God made light. (I'm the Puggles leader, and this is our first year for it).
Wish me luck, and I am praying for all those who are or already have started school!
No comments:
Post a Comment