So I am not officially a homeschooling mama. I don't have a curriculum and I don't have a "school-age" child. My daughter is 13 months old and I am beginning the homeschooling adventure already! We as a family have decided to enter this part of our life with prayer and preparation.
As a little note, I am a former kindergarten teacher with a passion for learning and want to pass this on to my daughter. My experiences in the public school and in a private preschool/kindergarten have led me to my own philosophies on learning and education. My belief as a follower of the one true God, Jesus Christ our Lord has led me down another avenue of child-rearing. So this is an experiment and we will see where it goes!
First things first, if you do not know the Lord, Jesus Christ, as your personal Savior I ask you to search within yourself and the Holy Bible to see what is missing from your life. There is nothing like the peace of Christ! Later information to follow!
Please enjoy my strange ramblings and insights into the homeschool world as we begin with a 1 year old, and Lord willing add more to our brood, from a two bedroom apartment in the suburbs!
No comments:
Post a Comment